The UXS is a heavy duty bodyweight multi-exercise station designed to work all major muscle groups effectively, efficiently, and safely without taking up a lot of space. It is ideal for gyms, personal training studios, athletic training facilities, military, police, and fire department training centers, and anyone who requires maximum utility and durability from their exercise equipment.
The UXS can be used to perform all of the following exercises and more:
- Pull-Ups (overhand, parallel, and close parallel grips)
- Inverted Rows (parallel, overhand, and underhand grips)
- Inverted Arm Curls
- Parallel Bar Dips
- Push-Ups (parallel and overhand grips)
- Pike Push-Ups (with angled handles and foot brace)
- Handstand Push-Ups (with roller pad for leg support)
Hips & Legs:
- Squats (regular, hack, sissy, and unilateral with balance support)
- Reverse Hyper Extension
- Leg Extension
- Leg Curl
- Heel Raises
Trunk & Neck:
- Back/Hyper Extension
- Leg and Knee Raises (Hanging or Support)
- Crunches (Regular and Reverse)
In addition to the above dynamic exercises the UXS can be used to perform a variety of isometric exercises using static holds or timed static contractions, such as neck extension and flexion, pullover, front raise, chest fly, lateral raise, rear delt fly, arm curl, triceps extension, wrist extension and flexion, internal and external humeral rotation, and more.
Optional Second Roller Pad Arm
An optional second roller pad arm adds an additional, lower body angle for some push-ups and inverted rows, as well as the ability to perform many additional exercises including:
- Hip Raises
- Skater Squats (with roller pad for rear leg support)
- TSC Leg Extension
- TSC Leg Curl
- Armless Planks (regular, side, and back)
Workouts on the UXS are extremely time efficient. You can perform exercises for all major muscle groups and move between them in seconds making it possible to complete a full body workout in a very short time. You don’t have to waste time running back and forth between different pieces of equipment or making complex adjustments to work different muscle groups.
Unlike many other bodyweight exercise stations the UXS will not shake, wobble, or bend or otherwise move during use. Having a stable platform means you can focus on correct body movement and muscle contraction during exercises, not on constantly adjusting your balance.
Up to three people can perform various combinations of exercises on a single UXS simultaneously, making it a space efficient tool for couples and small group training.
- Biomechanically-correct bar and handle angles provide comfortable hand and wrist positions at variable widths to accommodate different user sizes and hand spacing preferences.
- Larger diameter bars reduce pressure on palms during pushing exercises.
- Bars for pulling exercises sized for both grip security and comfort.
- Padded roller provides support and balance assistance for a variety of upper and lower body exercises.
- Heavy gauge cold rolled steel frame provides a sturdy, stable platform.
- Durable textured powder coat finish comes standard in black, white, gray, and silver.
- Padded roller upholstered with high grade, bacteria-resistant, easy-care BoltaFlex with PreFix protective finish comes standard in black, gray, fire red, navy, bright blue, hunter green, purple iris, yellow, orange, and brown.
- Assembled dimensions: 56” L x 40” W x 84.5” H
- Minimum space required for all exercises (for a single user up to 6’4″): 7′ L x 7′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: approximately 250 lbs.
UXS: $1,495 USD
UXS Deluxe (extra roller pad arm): $1,645 USD
Each UXS bodyweight multi-exercise station is built to order. Completion time can vary from two to six weeks depending on the current workloads of the shop and powder coater. If you have questions about the UXS or would like an estimate on build time or a quote on custom frame or upholstery colors or volume discounts, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices do not include delivery. Goalder Transportation will deliver your UXS to you anywhere in the contiguous forty eight states for between $300 and $400, or we can arrange for another delivery method for you.