I apologize for the lack of updates and for not being able to answer all e-mail quickly, but all other projects are on hold while EoF is finalized. Yes, it is way behind. I’d rather be late than not be happy with it, and I’m picky. If you want to get the absolute most out of your exercise program, I promise it will be worth the wait. The third pre-order video will be sent out with the ebooks rather than now so it doesn’t get in the way.
Although I have not responded I am reading all of the feedback on the previous post and everything is being taken into consideration in the overhaul of the site. The priorities are relevance, utility and simplicity and your questions and comments influence the information I prioritize in creating new content. There are going to be some significant changes. Get ready to change the way you think about training and nutrition.
About Drew Baye
- Why Fitness Is Important For Self-Defense And Professional Use Of Force
- Q&A: Is Intensity Or Volume More Important?
- Q&A: Exercise Volume And Metabolic Versus Mechanical Work
- Q&A: Losing Stubborn Fat, Spot Reduction, And The Swimming Pool Analogy
- The 21 Convention 2014 Post-Talk Interview With Drew Baye