I apologize for the lack of updates and for not being able to answer all e-mail quickly, but all other projects are on hold while EoF is finalized. Yes, it is way behind. I’d rather be late than not be happy with it, and I’m picky. If you want to get the absolute most out of your exercise program, I promise it will be worth the wait. The third pre-order video will be sent out with the ebooks rather than now so it doesn’t get in the way.
Although I have not responded I am reading all of the feedback on the previous post and everything is being taken into consideration in the overhaul of the site. The priorities are relevance, utility and simplicity and your questions and comments influence the information I prioritize in creating new content. There are going to be some significant changes. Get ready to change the way you think about training and nutrition.
About Drew Baye
- Tips For More Time Efficient High Intensity Training Workouts
- How To Train Intensely Without Wrecking Yourself In The Process
- High Intensity Training eBook Bundle 40% Off Through October 2014
- Thoughts On Compound Versus Simple Exercises
- More On High Intensity Training For Cardiovascular And Metabolic Conditioning