I apologize for the lack of updates and for not being able to answer all e-mail quickly, but all other projects are on hold while EoF is finalized. Yes, it is way behind. I’d rather be late than not be happy with it, and I’m picky. If you want to get the absolute most out of your exercise program, I promise it will be worth the wait. The third pre-order video will be sent out with the ebooks rather than now so it doesn’t get in the way.
Although I have not responded I am reading all of the feedback on the previous post and everything is being taken into consideration in the overhaul of the site. The priorities are relevance, utility and simplicity and your questions and comments influence the information I prioritize in creating new content. There are going to be some significant changes. Get ready to change the way you think about training and nutrition.
About Drew Baye
- More On The Force-Velocity Curve And Repetition Speed
- Don’t Confuse The Force-Velocity Curve With Newton’s Second Law
- Q&A: Should I Squat And Deadlift In The Same Workout?
- The Ratio Of Positive To Negative Strength And Implications For Training
- Very Slow Versus Normal Negative-Emphasized Repetitions