Elements of Form
Pre-ordering has ended for Elements of Form. All who pre-ordered will receive periodic e-mail updates on book status and final delivery date.
Elements of Form teaches the principles behind and provides guidelines for every aspect of general exercise performance, as well as guidelines for when and how to perform a variety of common high intensity training protocols and techniques.
Just a few of the topics covered include;
- The real objective of exercise
- Proper mindset during exercise
- Positioning and alignment
- Path of motion
- Range of motion
- Speed of motion
- Proper technique for different types of upper and lower turnarounds
- Compound versus simple movements
- Proper grip during pulling, pushing and other types of movements
- Forced reps, forced negatives, drop sets and other training techniques
- Static Hold, Timed Static Contractions and other isometric methods
- Spotting and assistance